The Holy Shift Cohort Requirements/Prerequisites
- Interested persons must have completed The Intimacy Project (or course formerly called Spiritual Practices). Any exception to this prerequisite will be at the discretion of Deb Turnow based on her personal interview of interested person.
- There will be a maximum of eight persons in each cohort.
- Once accepted to a cohort, participants will pay a $200 non-refundable deposit to secure their space in the program within two weeks of confirmed acceptance.
- Since this program is highly experiential and intense, there is an expectation that participants will attend all retreats. Attendance is important for each individual for their own spiritual journey as well as for the health of the community they are entering into.
- All participants should be meeting with a spiritual director on at least a bi-monthly basis. Guidelines and help in finding a director are available if a person does not have one.